How do I apply my new skin to my iPhone 4/4s?
1. Start with a clean phone. Take a dry, soft cotton cloth and wipe all the surfaces.
2. Carefully peel one of the sections of your new Dorsal Skin off of its paper backing.
3. Take your time. Lightly place one edge of the skin on your device and adjust so that it lines up.
4. Press the skin down slowly from one edge to the other.
5. To remove any air bubbles that are trapped under the skin push the bubble towards the nearest edge, or carefully peel and lift skin to the bubble and re-press skin onto phone.
6 Repeat for the remaining sections.
Tip: When appling the sides, start by lining up the buttons then work your way to the edges.